What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avengers?

jonathan

Site Supporter
Stern dropping lots of hints about this atm. I know they are all about the licence but im not sure they could have found a more similar theme to X Men if they tried!

So when did you go through all the pins? i hoe you didnt have to take them upstairs lol.

No mate, pins get kept at my dads house. Most ive had at once is 3, but ive cycled through most of the ones listed every 6 months or so. I sold up last year and used the money to pre order WOZ! First 50 are on the production line apparently :D

No mate, pins get kept at my dads house. Most ive had at once is 3, but ive cycled through most of the ones listed every 6 months or so. I sold up last year and used the money to pre order WOZ! First 50 are on the production line apparently :D

I bet that's not cheap? still looks awesome \o/

2 LE Models.

And in spring it looks like Metallica by Borg. Thought it was going to be Kiss but very strong rumours that it is Metallica. And then maybe Star Trek!

Hopefully they'll release a video soon that gives us some hints on the Avengers pin :noidea:

Not fussed at all about a Metallica theme but Star Trek should be pretty cool, especially if Steve Ritchie is doing it.

Hopefully they'll release a video soon that gives us some hints on the Avengers pin :noidea:

Not fussed at all about a Metallica theme but Star Trek should be pretty cool, especially if Steve Ritchie is doing it.

There is an allegation that it isn't Star Trek and that it will be an original theme. Avengers (Gomez with Ropp software) and Metallica (Borg) are confirmed.

And another rumour that Star Trek will be a widebody! Back in Feb, Gomez admitted they had the license.

Maybe unlicensed AND Star Trek????

Back
Top Bottom