What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Aug 29, 2014] UK Pinball Party (Daventry, Northamptonshire)

Heighway Pinball

Registered
Hi Everyone,

It's time to start making plans for this year's UK Pinball Party - the Party's 5th anniversary!

As always, it is you guys, who let your tables be used for the UK's showcase event, who are the stars of the show. I would like to ask you to please pledge games for this year's Party - scheduled for another 3 days of pinballing fun from Friday 29th - Sunday 31st August 2014.

We have 1 week to gather a minimum of 110 machines as pledges and once reached, I can confirm the event and we can start taking bookings.

I will always do everything I can to pay as much as possible to help bring tables to the show. Therefore, I am increasing the size of grants for the 3rd year running to try to make it even easier to cover van hire and fuel costs.

We will be awarding grants, payable on Sunday 31st August, on the following basis:

1-4 Games - £16 per machine

5-9 Games - £200 Van Hire Grant
10-14 Gmes - £300 Van Hire Grant
15+ Games - £400 Van Hire Grant

There is a new way of pledging tables this year.

To add tables yourself, please visit http://www.ukpinballparty.com/2014-uk-pinball-party-tables and use the password 54321 when prompted. You can also visit www.ukpinballparty.com and go to the organisers section, and add the password there.

Alternatively, simply email oti@ukpinballparty.com with your pledge(s) and info and she will manually input the details for you.

We have a deadline of 6pm on Friday 11th April 2014 - so we would really appreciate your fast responses.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Great to hear another top show is on again this year.
NLP will be surporting the UK Pinball Party once again.

must be on, i see about 85 pins on the pledge page when i finally cut through the ice surrounding it. 85 is plenty

Last time I spoke to Andy he did say it was going ahead.
I am sure he will jump in on this thread and confirm.

I hope he does confirm as I've booked the leave for the Saturday already!!

Dont have a gashbook but I was able to see a post from 19th May. Wouldn't be too much longer and we could book up?

Back
Top Bottom