What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Aug 29, 2014] UK Pinball Party (Daventry Court Hotel)

Never been before, would like to go, but in agreement with you. Longer days and relatively warmer weather - make the most of it.
well got to be honest its great having a good bash on the pins in the sweltering heat then popping outside in the sun for a beer on the patio

booked mine cant wait is this much bigger than south coast slam? went to that on the saturday was very busy and difficult to get on some machines got the weekend for this one will hopefully get more playing time! cant wait

booked mine cant wait is this much bigger than south coast slam? went to that on the saturday was very busy and difficult to get on some machines got the weekend for this one will hopefully get more playing time! cant wait
It's around the same size, but every show is different and has different things to offer. Don't forget NERG, a smaller show but never the less a cracking one. Then in October the Northern Lights show, the third big show of the year.
We've never had it so good with pinball shows.

We've never had it so good with pinball shows.

Damn right, and don't forget that these shows are made up of machines brought along by members of this community. If you've never take a machine to a show before, stick one in the back of the car/hire a cheap van for the weekend/borrow a mate's van and bring it along! It's great when you see others enjoying your game(s)! Go on, you know you want to!

Wow. Gotta get Dracula translite or flyer signed by Barry!

They will have something like this for sale up there or will provide my own?

Wow. Gotta get Dracula translite or flyer signed by Barry!

They will have something like this for sale up there or will provide my own?

It's normal to take the whole machine and get Translite / Apron and Playfield signed

:( Wish I could but don't have the game yet , she's number two on my list though. Wasn't sure if they make some prints for this occasion?

:( Wish I could but don't have the game yet , she's number two on my list though. Wasn't sure if they make some prints for this occasion?

He may have some stuff with him, but if not then Gary Flower ALWAYS has some tat relevant to the designer for sale :)

Ah yeah I think I know the guy you mean. Tried to sell me a Dracula speaker cover as a tea coaster for £8 a couple of years back up there :) I'll try and pick up a backglass print so it can be ready to put in game. Cheers!

Yeah plenty of time but not going to happen, I need a Robocop first.

Similar number of pins - around 100 usually, but no/very few video games.

Slam was crazy busy this year on the Saturday. Victim of our own hype :rolleyes:

You can probably take my prepaid ticket for Saturday if you want Tony. Doesn't look like I'll make it now :(

Ask for Paul Garner's ticket if you like.

Back
Top Bottom