What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention STTNG owners

Johnnyo

Not such a well known member.
Here's one of the cheapest mods ever.... the new part work for star trek out now at most newsagents
has the same ship model
as the one on the playfield here is mine mounted of the habit rail supportIMG_20130823_174002.jpg at £1.99 its a steal

Well I bought one with exactly the same intention after seeing the ad last week.lol
Can you get a pic of exactly how you attached it for me if possible.
:)

Here's one of the cheapest mods ever.... the new part work for star trek out now at most newsagents
has the same ship model
as the one on the playfield here is mine mounted of the habit rail supportView attachment 3123 at £1.99 its a steal

Sorry for being a thiko but what is the new part work for star trek?

Im guessing some sort of mag

Cheers

New publication in 978 weekly parts - First one Has a model of the NCC-1701D just the right size... £1.99 from all good newsagents....(for the first one..)

Picked mine up this morning. Would be interested @Johnnyo to know how you mounted it :)

off to smiths I go, and I dont even own a sttng, but a good friend of mine does and its currently at my house so only manners to get him one.

So im thinking if i drill through the playfield and mount it right above the decal it will look great!

Onze has now just feinted lol

sorry fellow pinheads bit late ,problems with virgin that damm Usain Bolt bloke must have ripped my broadband connection out over the w/e

IMG_20130827_180012.jpg Bent up a piece of stainless steel 1/16" welding wire to this shape then drilled 1/16 diameter hole
in the bottom of the model to the rear of the centre back part of the main top part and super glued the rod in
mounted mine on the wireform support that goes across the playfield from the delta ramp

this one is a spare, can make plenty up if any of you guys want one PM me with your address

Back
Top Bottom