What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Slam machine bringers !!

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
10 Years
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Guys

The venue will be open form 9am onwards tomorrow for people bringing machines and assisting in setup. Just a few things .........in no particular order

Loading is through the front of the venue. If you park at the front to unload - please put yr vehicle in a designated space or move to rear at first opportunity. There will be a constant stream of cars and vans all day.

Will/Rav/Myself will be in and out in the morning doing machine drop offs and should be on site full time from 1 ish onwards.

Please NO powering up of games until Poibug and his merry band of electrical wizards have sorted out all the cabling etc....prob early afternoon. Announcements will be made :thumbs:

Please on Saturday AM can machine bringers AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY check in with the good ladies on the desk and get wristbands. Even if you bring a machine and are getting free entry YOU MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND AND SHOW IT WHEN ENTERING THE SHOW ..........just makes life so much easier for the girls. Don't make them angry...you wouldn't like them when they're angry ;)

The Show is running until 6pm on Sunday - we would really appreciate in the interest and enjoyment of all visitors that breakdown of machines does not commence until after closing ....nobody wants half a show for the last couple of hours ;)

cheers guys ......lets knock this f*cker out of the park :cool:

A Slam first also ! ..........<drum roll> we have a floor plan of sorts :cool:

Hopefully there should be a CREW member about to advise you on where to put yr machine - at least in the first instance, we will no doubt juggle stuff around for aesthetics.

But just in case you turn up at a quiet moment ....as a general idea pinballs round the walls, vid cabs will be in the centre rows mainly .

See you in a few hours troops:cool:

Wish I was bringing my machine :( I wanna be part of the cool gang but can only make it on Saturday. Next year, if the Slam is on again, I'll get organised. And who knows? I may even have finished restoring Paragon and I'll be able to bring two classic pins :)

So excited! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ORGANISING THIS THING. I just know it's going to be awesome. See you tomorrow...

Sorry guys, yes we were all having a blast. And now you'll have to put up with us all coming back going on about how great it was ;)

Back
Top Bottom