What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Attack from Mars

I have an ex operated AFM that has recently come off site, it was very lightly used there for 11 years never taking enough to cover it's rental (the landlord loved it). It is complete and working perfectly but... there is some repaired damage to the front, the rest of the machine is very badly faded, a complete set of new licensed decals are ready to be applied, and will have to be used to cover the front repairs.
New side rails, glass, green targets, bumper caps, flipper kits, balls etc etc are all collected ready to revitalize it by you instead of me.
The deck only has any sign of wear on the landing site of the out-hole (an insert), this was spotted very early, a protective piece of thick plastic has controlled it, apart from that I would say it's in excellent condition. If this is of interest PM me for phone number.

Back
Top Bottom