What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Attack From Mars for Addams Family

strongs

Site Supporter
I’m considering trading my AFM for a TAF.
My AFM includes a ColorDMD and Mirrorblades. Comet LED’s also fitted throughout. Cabinet has usual fade.

If anyone out there has a TAF that they would consider for this trade drop me a private message.
E590D5F8-368E-4CDE-B67D-8C1B4BAD0832.jpeg

strongs_uk
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Instagram: @scotts_home_arcade
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently own: Creature From The Black Lagoon, Bally Attack From Mars, Medieval Madness, DE Star Wars.
Previously owned: Batman TDK, Addams Family, Terminator 2, Tron Legacy, Bride Of Pinbot, Dr Dude, Road Show, Metallica.

Last edited:
I’m going to church today to light a candle for your AFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If the idea was that ‘nuts’ and my AFM was so above TAF then don’t you think the deal would have been snapped up already.

I would have certainly ripped your arm off if I still had my TAF. Honestly that is the one machine I least regret selling.

I wouldn’t swop my TAF for AFM but thats because I’ve got one, one day I will like AFM and another TAF. Sometimes it’s like which boob do I go for.
Medieval Madness might have tempted me though🤴
Seen a few average TAF’s go for good money recently, mine is really nice😁

I rate AFM well above TAF which I think is average at best and I’ve owned both 3x each inc a genuine TAFG.
I was so tempted by the CGC remake but the influx of new stern stuff turns my head with every release! I’m now sitting on LE money for the right release which is hopefully TMNT if they do it justice.

GLWT col

Interesting. I'm the opposite... TAF is just a classic.... AFM is another machine that has absolutely nothing going on until the top 1/3rd of the PF.... boorrrinngggg

I’ve got one B60 3AY willing to swop Craig *number removed for safety*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
That candle I lit is working wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That candle I lit is working wonders.

TBH I might start a fresh thread offering it up for trades against anything as there are other games I would like to own.

AFM is a great game but I own MM and there are a lot of similarities. MM offers a little bit more and so I prefer it therefore I always choose it over AFM.

Back
Top Bottom