What's new

Wanted Atari Centipede Arcade Machine

Nice choice, love Atari arcade games, good luck with the hunt. Post on ukvac maybe?

I'm after a tempest also :)
The UK is pretty dry what with Arcade Club and other barcades holding onto most of the original UK stock. I’m probably going to have to import a Centipede. You might think about doing the same. A close friend has a Tempest but I very much doubt he would let it go.

The UK is pretty dry what with Arcade Club and other barcades holding onto most of the original UK stock. I’m probably going to have to import a Centipede. You might think about doing the same. A close friend has a Tempest but I very much doubt he would let it go.

Start checking coin op warehouse in the USA

Start checking coin op warehouse in the USA

Even better, is to speak to Ken on UKVAC, he can source machines in the States and then ships them to Arcade Club, where you or Martin collect.

I have a mint Donkey Junior that I will be selling soon, just waiting on the guy who has first dibs. Just not enough space again!

Tell him he barely plays it and it’s going to a good home :) LOL

Yeah I’ve been looking across the pond but nothing come up yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom