What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Atari cabs

The seeker

Registered
Just missed out on a tempest I’m looking for one or two arcade cabs to make the games room pop abit open to all games but would love a lunar lander !!

A fan, but not a buyer.

I loved the arcades of the early 80s. Atari usually made the best videogames out there. Beautiful cabs. Interesting controllers - trackballs, spinners, moulded joysticks...... Even the one or two player selection buttons were beautifully designed on those games. The 3D effects. Wonderful game speed due to vector graphics.

Star Wars is just a standout game from that period.

After swimming at my local leisure centre, I always had a few games on the pins (including elektra and spectrum), italian table footy, Ataris (especially tempest and star wars) ....

Ha I was just reminiscing about playing gauntlet at a leisure Center with my friend and his brother back in 80 something, only played for 5 minutes but we all still talk about it :) weird how thing stick in your mind

Reactions: DRD
Which tempest? Craig’s one? The fly back went bang on it he told me.

I’m after a tempest also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom