What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Last Playfield Repair in the UK

KEITH SMITH

Registered
I Have Just received my Shadow Playfield Repaired and fullly clearcoated by Chris Platt its fantastic (so shiny i cant do it justice with my camera the pixels cant cope with the shine).Now you can get your playfield repaired and coated in the Uk no more shipping costs no more long waits .The art work that Chris has repainted is undetectable from the original art its that good and the clearcoat is like a pane of glass. I have always sent my playfield repairs to the States but there is no need now Chris is on the scene . As i said in my previous post i wont give my costing as each playfield will vary from what needs doing on it and it would not be fair on Chris as in his field (pardon the pun) every one would be different all i can say is its considerably cheaper .Barry Parsons has taken a couple of pics of it and hopefully can put them on here for you all to see. All i can say is if your deck needs work contact Chris for a quote (i know i sound like his agent but i am that chuffed with his work he is a modest guy and needs promoting )

The white Stuff is just buffing compound
its not been heat set so Keith said he was leaving it a couple of weeks to thoroughly harden, maybe overkill ? But even the pics don't do it justice

Looks nice, although I'd imagine the ball will be smashing around all over the place with that sheen on!

I'm still trying to get my playfield to Chris.

Every time I get the cash together to pay for the work something goes t**s up and I have to shelve my plans.

Aaah well, hopefully in January.

Chris did a top job on my DESW too (both scoop holes and two damage spots). Will eventually share pics once I finally get time to do more work on the pin!

Back
Top Bottom