What's new

Assistance from forum member in France?

That's pig ugly. You certainly have the bug for the unusual Gotlliebs John.
Good luck in finding assistance in France.

In that case he'll probably pull the auction again before it ends as he's done once before already. 700 Euros is too much....

See PM anyway, thanks.

Gottlieb are very plentiful in France as they had a strong em distribution network and ops stuck to what they knew even as gottlieb lagged behind Williams and bally in the 80s. Bounty hunter tag team and Chicago cubs weren't distributed in the UK at all

Looking at system 80b games its hard to explain why the highest production is one of the worst games - Monte carlo. Best IMHO is genesis followed by Hollywood heat then bone buster though other folks have their favorites

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&mpu=17

Got the PM...
highest bid is now 505 euros !? For a non functional pin left 9 years to rot - with possible battery leakage. That seems already too high and there are four days left.
Are you sure you want me to contact the seller?

Got the PM...
highest bid is now 505 euros !? For a non functional pin left 9 years to rot - with possible battery leakage. That seems already too high and there are four days left.
Are you sure you want me to contact the seller?

Thanks, but no for the reason you've said. Someone else highlighted this to me today... Not worth it at that price. Cheap project maybe but this isn't it, especially with the hassle involved. Cheers anyway.

Thanks for link, may contact him (hopefully he understands English). Struggling to find someone to pick up from that region of France at moment though....

Tough one - really far away from my home...
Good luck with communicating in English :)
Speak slowly !
Making a phone call is a good idea as an email message from a different country will often be considered as scam.

Well the Ebay one was pulled again.... dodgy goings on there. The other is too knackered and the translight appears unobtanium. Too far, too much money and too much hassle.

Sounds suspect John but tbh I would look in other parts of the EU as with all the trouble at Calais you might find that something or somebody extra arrives with your machine :eek:

I used Shiply to get my Fish Tales from St Malo, got a great service but it cost £300 which at the time took the (what I thought) good price of the FT. Worth it though if it is something you are really looking for but can't get over here, was just my luck that 3 were for sale over here within a week just after I sealed the deal!

Back
Top Bottom