What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art/Drawing accessories.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Anyone interested in any art stuff namely coloured pens and pencils books and different kinds of drawing pads, DVD on how to draw sketch etc there's loads of stuff please see pics. 99% of it is brand new unused.
Maybe you might know someone who could be interested in all this stuff, all what's in the pictures is what's on offer.
Now I have not got a clue what it's all worth so if anyone has a idea please let me know but it's all for sale . I would put a price if I knew what's the worth of it all so what is it worth please.
Pics.
20210503_160559.jpg
20210503_160909.jpg

Now it is pretty heavy so collection would be preferred, but will post at cost or any events happening I can bring along to those.
Thanks Darren.

I have had a couple of people let me know a price on what the above is worth, both have put the price over £200, so it's now got a asking price.
£150 for everything that's in the pics.
If no interest it will go on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom