What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the wpc lock down bar receivers (A-16773-1) interchangeable with the older system 11 style (A-16773)

russdx1

Site Supporter
5Years
Alias
russdx
Basically want a new lock down bar receiver for my earthshaker but can only find the newer A-16773-1 for sale will this fit ok? ie match the cabinet bolt holes etc..

Regards
Russell

Hey @russdx1 if you do end up doing an order from Marcos would you mind if I added a few parts to the order? Needed a hex spacer and some stand up targets.

ended up buying the new version from pinparts. But will give you a shout if I need any future Marco orders :)

russ,

The only difference I recall with the moulding lock is the addition of a feeble return spring for the lever, so that it was more difficult to accidentally leave the lock open. With Earthshaker you won't have this problem, as it has an S 10 door which won't close with the lever in the way.

Back
Top Bottom