What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are modern Stern apron's magnetic?

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Strange question - I know. If anyone has a magnet and a JP pro (or something with the same material apron) could you check whether it's magnetic from inside the cabinet? Trying to work out how to DIY some lighting without damaging the vinyl and if the apron (That is the pit that holds down the glass on the left and right of the machine right?) is magnetic it makes my life much easier!

Pros plastic premium/le metal (latter most of the time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Strange question - I know. If anyone has a magnet and a JP pro (or something with the same material apron) could you check whether it's magnetic from inside the cabinet? Trying to work out how to DIY some lighting without damaging the vinyl and if the apron (That is the pit that holds down the glass on the left and right of the machine right?) is magnetic it makes my life much easier!
I think you mean the rails that the glass slide into. These are metal.

Ah yes those are metal. They are called side rails.

Also - with more folks powder coating they won’t want stuff sticking to them and risking damage (atleast I won’t !).

Also - with more folks powder coating they won’t want stuff sticking to them and risking damage (atleast I won’t !).

Yeah I get that - I finished the lighting today, all magnetic and fully removable so I'm fine on that front!

Back
Top Bottom