What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer Pinball

I have no idea who or what Archer is, had to Google it :-D Was expecting some top longbow action. Disappointed ;-)

You should give it a watch Ive, it's really good :D Krieger is a legend!

Watch the Best of Archer teaser above. Looks interesting...

The pinball machines looks great though! Wonder what system is underneath it all?

Highly recommended! If you are into adult cartoon comedies, they don't get much better than Archer

i have never heard of adult cartoon comedies before. enjoying this, presumably they named their organisation ISIS before the current rabble of madmen with knives and guns arrived on the scene.

A nice new Archer video, I hope this gets made one day. Worked my way through to season 4, really enjoying it.

I was the same, been overdosing on it. Currently mid way through the latest series, series 6.

Season 5 was a bit crappy but it's a fab show.

Archer Vice was not as good as the normal ISIS work, but it was still an interesting angle and worth watching.

Looks like the pinball is really taking shape nicely. I'd love an Archer pin. Looks like it plays pretty fast at times too

Back
Top Bottom