What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Arcade racing games

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Hi,

I have been looking for a while now to add some more 80s/90s driving games to my collection and normally just post on ukvac but after seeing the power drift on here last week, i’m posting here on the off chance one of you might have something you might want to move on. In the interests of space, upright racing games are preferable but i’ll take whatever i can get. Anything 80s/90s considered but things on the wish list are:

Chase HQ
Roadblasters
Daytona USA
Sega Rally 2
Ridge Racer

I don’t mind taking on cab cosmetics but technical challenges are outwith my skillset so the game itself would need to work.

Thanks for reading,
Jason.

I've got a Sega Rally 1 twin I'm considering moving on if you're interested?

I'm sick of sitting in the cold to play it and I'm looking for a house friendly pinball instead

Attachments

• E905DA30-CE39-4780-8E58-51E58BABD587.jpeg
    E905DA30-CE39-4780-8E58-51E58BABD587.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 39
I've got a Sega Rally 1 twin I'm considering moving on if you're interested?

I'm sick of sitting in the cold to play it and I'm looking for a house friendly pinball instead
Thanks very much for the offer but I just bought a Sega Rally 1 a fortnight ago from Alpha1.

Back
Top Bottom