What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Apollo 13

Expired Due to no activity

System11

Registered
Apollo 13 machine, fully working, generally good condition.

Cabinet has some scrapes and slight damage at the back, sides are very good, front good too.
Playfield is in very very nice condition, one small chip that I'm aware of in a hidden lane, ball can't travel on it due to rails, no damage to mylar, wear at rollovers etc. Shooter lane plastic damaged by a locked coil at some point.
Boards are generally clean, couple of connectors replaced and there's a terminal block on one of the looms, battery holder was replaced due to corrosion that hadn't spread to the actual PCB.
Display absolutely fine.

* New balls
* New non-ghosting LEDs for controlled lamps, standard LED GI & backbox. 3 of the non ghosting ones (pop bumpers) aren't fitted but are included - I didn't want to tear the whole top half down again considering they stay on nearly all the time anyway.
* Stripped 95%, cleaned, waxed, didn't go as far as removing the lane guides or apron but that was all
* New rubbers including all the half height ones
* New moon magnet wiring
* Couple of new plastics including the one that's generally melted on the right by the flashers, new slingshots, blue tint protectors on slings, middle target bank and outlanes.
* Various other new parts, trough switch, target pads etc.

£1600, collection from Cambridge.

apollo13_1.jpg apollo13_2.jpg apollo13_3.jpg apollo13_4.jpg apollo13_5.jpg apollo13_6.jpgapollo13_7.jpg apollo13_8.jpg apollo13_9.jpg apollo13_10.jpg apollo13_11.jpg apollo13_12.jpg

Last edited:
I know how he feels. I simply don't have the space for this right now and it's the first 'piece' in the Tetris puzzle known as my house. It took ages to find a good one.

Back
Top Bottom