What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Anything under 2k for arcade?

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
I have a customer looking to add more pinball machines to his arcade in Southend. He currently has a SF2 which I’ve been servicing but he wants a bigger line up. Hes looking to spend up to 2k. Let me know what youve got!

Thanks guys,
James

@RudeDogg1 I’m going to be loaning a few games. Hes looking to buy a decent player for now and then hopefully slowly grow it in the future. But yes, for now just 1

Might be time for my Shadow to move on, bought it from Newdos here after he restored it. I have since added the Aurich translite and city scape sticker. Not much change from 2k though.

@benNinja I've sent you a PM a few days ago asking for pictures of your JD if you have any.

Still on the lookout for anything Sub 2k if anyone had anything they would like to move on please let me know that you've got!

I have a Judge Dredd & a Monpoly that I have agreed sales on for £1500 each. However, I have not received payment as yet so they will be available if I don't get payment soon.

I have a Judge Dredd & a Monpoly that I have agreed sales on for £1500 each. However, I have not received payment as yet so they will be available if I don't get payment soon.
Sounds good, if the buyer drops out please let me know!

BTTF (back to the future). Could let it go if it appeals. Really rather a swap but if its of interest and Martin is the delivery guy then i can factor in delivery of something else when he picks this up. PM me if interested.

Thanks for offers chaps, Pauls gone ahead with the Monopoly i believe! Hope to see it in Astro City where it will join SF2 and my Jokerz soon. Hopefully will be the start of a nice line up!

are you going to help paul lift it up the spiral stairs? :eek: ...or is there a better way of transporting games up to the 2nd floor now?

looking forward to finding an open day to visit.

@vib_ribbon I'm pretty sure there's a rear fire exit that he uses to get some games in an out. The main entrance stairs are a nightmare I definitely wouldn't want to try to lug any games up those!

Back
Top Bottom