What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone own Replicades mini arcade games ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
These look spot on but just wondering how sturdy they actually are ? Specifically would they stand up to kids playing with them and all the stresses they might inflict on them ? Or are they ,as I suspect, aimed at the careful collector / old fart market.

Asking for a Q*bert obsessed 8 year old niece ? :D

I bought the change machine and really want the coke machine as well once it’s released.

Change machine is great quality.

I have the new wave Q-Bert and its a lovely bit of kit but definitely in the mancave dust magnet catagory rather than a toy.

I also have the Basic Fun mini Q-Bert that is quite playable, it isn't arcade perfect (probably based on the NES version) but it is a good version and plays well and you can grab them quite cheap off Ebay etc.

I have the tempest. its ok but not great. I'd expect better from the money.

Neil.

To be fair the boxes they come in are better constructed than Homepin pinball machines.
Your comment is hardly "being fair".

I was taught if you can't say anything nice - don't say anything!

I would like you to tell me, specifically and in detail, what exactly you consider about our products that is not well made.

Back
Top Bottom