What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here a bit of a part time programmer? Not windows! Who wants to earn a bit of cash.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Little off topic here but I am looking at someone to help me out with some programming.

What I want to use is something like a Raspberry PI (or similair SBC) that can be turned on and off at the power without upsetting the OS.

Wish to run a screen like this:

What I want done is an emultion program, for title strips:

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 23.33.49.pngScreenshot 2020-08-05 at 23.33.28.png

So the software will need to display on the screen jpg/bmp for the actual design of the title strip.

Have a data base for how many cards and how they number on a USB stick.

For example - sound leisure label the singles from 100 to 169 for A sides and 200 to 260 for B sides. So record 49 you press 149 for A side and 249 for B side.

The data base would need to read something like:
100 - (artist name) - (a side) - (b side) - (title strip image)
so - 100 - Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love - Stairway to Heaven - black.bmp

It would then display:
100 - Whole Lotta Love
Led Zeppelin
200 - Stairway to Heaven

WIth maybe numbers at the end for FONT SIZE.

It would only need ONE BUTTON CONNECTED to basically cycle thru the 'pages'. It needs no 'hooking up' to the jukebox in question.

Now if you think you could knock something up - amd wamt some pocket money - then PM me.

I would ship a display to you, along with the SMC of your choice.

Everything would have to boot up when power applies (preferably).

My initial project would be for my own use, however it it does look good - and made further ones - I would look after anyone financially.

Back
Top Bottom