What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone heading up to 8bitflip that will be passing Bristol ?

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
I need a package collecting from Bristol and as it's a fragile one I did not want to risk the postal service.
If anyone can help me out if passing Bristol on there way to the show at Northwich then that would be great.
Payment or beer tokens await.
hoping someone can help out.
Thanks , D.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but if anyone is coming to 8BitFlip that will see Will Barber (Worthing) between now and then, drop me a line, I've bought a projector off him and could do with getting it up north!

Sorry to hijack this thread, but if anyone is coming to 8BitFlip that will see Will Barber (Worthing) between now and then, drop me a line, I've bought a projector off him and could do with getting it up north!

I *think* @cooldan is intending a trip down this way soon and may be able to act as a courier. If you trust him :D

Would love to but can only promise a maybe, as I'm driving down to see Will and Ive etc but am coming up to Northwich on the train (with two changes). So if it's super heavy and six foot long then maybe maybe but I'd want picking up from the train station rather than lug it a mile at the other end. Especially with a rare and fragile back glass under my arm.

Alternatively I could collect from Will and maybe drop it off at Martin Ayub's if he's driving up? Actually that's a better idea for the back glass too.

What day you coming down?

So long as whatever you're carrying fits in a Ford Focus (visions of Dan lugging a SWEP1 off the guards van...) I can pick you up from Northwich station.

****! I was in Bristol today. Only just catching up with the forum after a few days. Sorry man :(

No worries Phil I think I'm sorted via a couple of great forum members offering they can help out.

Well I'm in Swindon so I can double back in the morning if you let me know ASAP. I have to head to Reading, Guildford and Grimsby.

You have my number!

Still need to sort out a few things Phil.
Many thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom