What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a 3D printer?

ChrisH

Site Supporter
Alias
CHR
Looking to build myself a RPi2DMD clock but I need a chassis for it, I *think* I've found the plans that people seem to use for the case but I don't have a 3D Printer, and buying one for this one thing (although tempting!) would be overkill
Anyone got one that would be willing to print the SRT file for some beer tokens?
Or are there places online that take and print one off jobs?
Cheers

Hi,

I have one. I can give it a go for you.

Send me the file, or a link to it and I'll take a look.

What colour did you wanted it printed in?

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

I ended up doing a P2.5, P4 and P5 version. Just ordered tinted acrylic cut to size and nylon hex spacers, worked out really cheap. I'm sure a 3d printed version may be more refined but as you don't see all the gubbins behind the screen I didn't see much point and just mounted the pi on the rear piece of acrylic. The p2.5 is a great size for a desktop version, really pleased with it.

Hi,

I have one. I can give it a go for you.

Send me the file, or a link to it and I'll take a look.

What colour did you wanted it printed in?

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Cheers for the offer :)

I think I may have found a guy selling pre-made ones, so I'll get back to you if that doesn't work out.

Getting hold of the software is proving to be a right PITA, I've made my donation to a charity, but can't get a successful signup on the French forum....
@jake52 how did you get hold of it

Cheers for the offer :)

I think I may have found a guy selling pre-made ones, so I'll get back to you if that doesn't work out.

Getting hold of the software is proving to be a right PITA, I've made my donation to a charity, but can't get a successful signup on the French forum....
@jake52 how did you get hold of it
Email eLLuigi, rpi2jamma@gmail.com

I emailed him direct and just said please could you provide details of how to make the donation and receive the OS and gif pack. He sorted it out, for the panels I got through AliExpress I needed his beta code but they've been running sweet for 6 months now. I suspect there may be newer releases now but I've not checked.

Email eLLuigi, rpi2jamma@gmail.com

I emailed him direct and just said please could you provide details of how to make the donation and receive the OS and gif pack. He sorted it out, for the panels I got through AliExpress I needed his beta code but they've been running sweet for 6 months now. I suspect there may be newer releases now but I've not checked.
Nice one :)

Just emailed him

Cheers @Paul don't have any spare frames from your last run by any chance? (Don't ask and don't get and all :) )

Unfortunately not.... I ordered a boat load and used every last one!

Back
Top Bottom