What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone going to 8bit flip from South

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Is anyone travelling up from the south to the 8 bit thang?
Trying to get the projector that mate Morris has bought from me to her and Richard.
Many Thanks
Will

Yeah but the muppet Is getting a train up to the flip of 8 so he won't be able to carry a wacking great 6 foot projector screen with him... Don't know why he could easily strap it to his back, if you ask me its selfishness and lack of community spirt... Wasn't like that in our day was it Ivan, these youngsters all about themselves nowadays.
I remember carrying a TZ on my back all the way from brighton to the UK pin show just to help out a fellow pin head out.

Fellas, why not do a road trip to SWL on a Friday night sometime...? o_O You haven't even seen the new place! :eek: You can bring the projector with you and I'll take it to 8bitflip. :cool:

I have a plan. I'm gonna ask the Yub if he is driving up, and if he is then I will put the back glass and the projector in his car, as he's only a few miles down the road from me.

I know peter really must get down your way , be great to see the new unit... Just hard finding a spare evening at the moment.... Looking forward to getting down to your unit soon :)

The Yub from Del Monte - he say YES!

Good, so I don't have to worry about dropping that glass either and can start drinking on the train. I also want to visit SWL one of these days so thanks Peter for the alternative plan.

Sweet so when are you going to the grizz lair to grab the backglass? As will make sure the screen is there and let Kate know :)

He's doing the grand tour surely. Mine, yrs, Matts [emoji3]
Sounds like too much hassle for a day trip. Ideally I can pick up the glass and the projector from the same place, on a day when a few folks are around to do some communal acting the goat and general gimpery. Maybe Rav too, and Tom if Helen hasn't popped yet!

Can I join in this gimpery? I need to get my South Coast fix.
actually that's actively encouraged on the South Coast circuit Dave, didn't you know?

everyone starts off in the trunk being told to shush. and stuff.
then the time after that, they get to be in the trunk but no billiard ball. in the mouth no billiard ball. billiard.
the time after that, assuming they recruited someone, they get to play ball.

Back
Top Bottom