What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone able to machine something for me please??

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I have been digging and have found my old pinball Tube rivet G-clamp. Anyway, that was what it was sold as when i bought it.... However now i have some rivets from the US i thought i'm practice, and have found that the top isnt domed, it's more like pointed...

rivet.JPG

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make this Domed as per the top of a tube rivet, or alternatively does anyone have access to the required tool to re-form the end of this to match the domed heads on the tube rivets at all?? I can supply this and a few rivets, and obviously beer tokens await.... have tried to use it on a couple, and whilst it works, it makes nice (NOT!) indentations on the head where the profile doesn't match :(

Cheers
Paul

As this is the non crimping end and the dome is just for holding. Get an old bolt or stud or bar that fits into your g clamp and countersink a drill hole. That should be round enough to hold it and not add any extra marks.

Back
Top Bottom