What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody have a granboard?

H3RBSKI

Site Supporter
Hey, I have a granboard 3s (electronic dart board) arriving today and just wondered if anyone else has one at all? Just looking for some people to play online with if the wife is at work.
Also if anyone does have one, could you post pics of your set ups? Contemplating building a cab for it with a dedicated screen etc but looking for ideas

Nearly took the plunge but didn't.

I 3D printed my own Autodarts setup which tracks scores on steel tip using 3 arms with housed webcams.

Ever just want a normal web based darts game then hit me up.

PXL_20240120_221350739.jpg

Looks good. I have an old blade 3 at the min but after playing an electronic board on holiday we decided to get one. That and the fact that there are more holes in the wall now then there is brick thanks to the kids lol. I will have to try and get some cams set up to my standard board. Interested in the auto score thing though as we are currently using darts counter which to be fair is great

Well got the board set up yesterday and we ended up playing from about 6pm till 4am lol kids love the party games and the automatic scoring etc along with the customisation you can do to your profiles that play animations in screen. Definitely worth a buy for parties and kids. There are even online tourneys etc you can play too if your competitive

Back
Top Bottom