What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Any pinball machine - budget £2k

Never get why people are like 'any machine' always think people who want any old machine don't really know what the want and so won't really play the thing.... my two cents anyway. Madman to turn down a BOP to.

Thanks for your valuable contribution DonData and for referring to me as a Madman.

Apologies for me not being specific about exactly what I want and if I get something and don’t play it that’s my business surely. I’m sure that when clothes shopping you don’t always know exactly what you want and just go in to a shop with a budget in mind and see what takes your fancy and quite possibly you have some stuff in your wardrobe that you bought and haven’t worn because when you got it home and wore it for a bit you didn’t like it for a particular reason

As for “Madman for turning down a BOP”, I say each to their own - maybe we don’t have the same taste in a lot of things but don’t think that makes me a madman.

I take it you have nothing to offer for sale within my budget so again, thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread.

Never get why people are like 'any machine' always think people who want any old machine don't really know what the want and so won't really play the thing.... my two cents anyway. Madman to turn down a BOP to.

I’d disagree - sometimes you just want to try something new - might be a dud, could be dead good - but you won’t know til you see what’s available. Being fixated on one specific machine can often blinker you from all the others that exist and each has their own merits.

I think (if I read your post correctly), it's easy to say "any machine" than a whole list of machines you dont want (or think you dont want).
Last year I did a similar post, but I was either lucky or not picky, and took what was offered namely Gilligans Island and Funhouse, followed by Roadshow. I
Ps I AM after another (if anyone reading this) - just dont know what!

I think (if I read your post correctly), it's easy to say "any machine" than a whole list of machines you dont want (or think you dont want).
Last year I did a similar post, but I was either lucky or not picky, and took what was offered namely Gilligans Island and Funhouse, followed by Roadshow. I
Ps I AM after another (if anyone reading this) - just dont know what!

I have sent you a message 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom