What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any pinball fans in Farnham, Surrey?

Matt

Registered
Hi, I'm growing a little collection of machines (Theatre of Magic, Haunted House, Roadshow and an old but perfect Magic City). Wonder if anyone else in/around the town is interested in pinball, perhaps got one/some and wants to meet up over a beer?

Matt

Welcome.

You ought to join your local pinball league, get to know a few folk. The UK league is very friendly, all ages from kids to those with the wisdom of years, competetive players to those who just turn up for the chat. Costs about a fiver for 5 hours of pinball over 8 to 12 machines including lunch.

http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/schedule.php

There's two leagues that might be of interest to you. The London & SE league and the London League. Matt Vince runs the London League (and is actually based pretty close to you). Dawn is the co-ordinator of the London & SE league. The next LSE meet is at the end of May at my place, you'd be very welcome to join us, just drop dawn a line

Well you know where Special When Lit is, our next league and social is on Sat 20th May. :cool:

Matt

Welcome.

You ought to join your local pinball league, get to know a few folk. The UK league is very friendly, all ages from kids to those with the wisdom of years, competetive players to those who just turn up for the chat. Costs about a fiver for 5 hours of pinball over 8 to 12 machines including lunch.

http://www.ukpinballleague.co.uk/schedule.php

I need to get involved with this. Do you just show up?

Hi Matt,

You are most welcome to come along to the next London Pinball League meet. The date for which will be announced as soon as i can clear it with the wife!

There are a number of people within a short distance of you and chatting with them at a meet is the best way to introduce and engage with each other.

If you can make it to the UK meet @ John's you won't regret it. Apart from a superb selection of machines, it's always a friendly welcome at the Whitfield's.

Matt

Thanks Matt, I've emailed Dawn to se if the league accepts 'also ran' players like me!

And the Special when Lit group is great. Had a good evening there the other week.

Think Peter may have some good news for me soon too....

Back
Top Bottom