What's new

Any news on 8-Bit Flip for 2017 ?

Moonraker

Site Supporter
As per the title seeing as I've booked accommodation only to be told there was a reason why it's not in any calendar... :eek:

Peter, it is going ahead. We are going down to the venue this weekend to see what's been done to the second floor where it will be held. They have opened it all up so we will see on Saturday what's involved in holding the show there this Easter weekend.
Will report back the following week.
D.

Peter, it is going ahead. We are going down to the venue this weekend to see what's been done to the second floor where it will be held. They have opened it all up so we will see on Saturday what's involved in holding the show there this Easter weekend.
Will report back the following week.
D.
Firmed up Daz ?

Yes, 8BitFlip 2017 is definitely going ahead.
We went down to the venue on Saturday and all looks good.
A official thread will be started shortly. Oh and one other thing if anyone can help by loaning a machine please get in contact with me via PM. Thank you.
D.

yeah but not at £29 there's not... :thumbs:

Travelodge Bury Hotel
Route 66 Leisure Park
Pilsworth Road
Bury
Lancashire
BL9 8RS

Plus will be in a car so distance not that important.

I blame old age, I knew it was nearish... :rolleyes:

Must have been the .5 sticking in my head and translating in to 5... :D

Yes, 8BitFlip 2017 is definitely going ahead.
We went down to the venue on Saturday and all looks good.
A official thread will be started shortly. Oh and one other thing if anyone can help by loaning a machine please get in contact with me via PM. Thank you.
D.
Thanks Daz - look forward to it and seeing the squad

8 bit flip, What does it consist of? What's the date?

Any of you enjoy a pint? It would make it more appealing if there were a few drinking buddies.

8 bit flip, What does it consist of? What's the date?

Any of you enjoy a pint? It would make it more appealing if there were a few drinking buddies.
It's held at Arcade Club in Bury on the Easter weekend, 14th 15tb 16th of April.
14th Friday is set up only, Competition is on Saturday and Sunday.
Hope you can come along for a weekend of competitive pinball and raising money for a deserving charity, as well as meeting up with friends drinking beer and having a great time over the Easter weekend.

Back
Top Bottom