What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Any Diner bits?

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey gang
Picking up a diner on Sunday and I know off the bat the ss plastics are missing their corners.
Anyone got any spare leftover from a refurbishment? The centre plastic above the drops is also hosed.
Cheers peeps

Hey mate I have all intact (used) for those 3 but won't be doing a refurb on it for 6 months or so. Maybe keep as a backup plan if noone has any more immediate?

That’s great mate. By all means drop me a message when you’re done and I’ll see where I’m at. I could order all 3 from pinball center but we all know the rep they have for plastics!!

I've got these you can have if you want them @Spandangler :

IMG_6688.jpg

Reactions: DRD
Paul. You sir, are a LEGEND. Yes please mate. Drop me a pm with the PayPal deets and I’ll hook you up some casheesh

Ah you can have them free, gratis, and for nothing. They are not exactly in the finest of shape.

PM me your address and I’ll post them out to you.

If you really want to you can make a donation of a quid or two to my pinball fundraising page for Blood Cancer U.K.!

Back
Top Bottom