What's new

Found it! Any condition widebodied main cab

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Sorry begging again!!!! :(

So, could now do with a temporary wide bodied cab, any condition, until I get the one I am waiting for (was going to be at 8bitflip but it isn't ready yet). I just want another cab to put the finished playfield in with the glass to protect it whilst it goes into storage while I move house. Anything anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance

kev

Kev, if you can find one I could buy the head from you. May enable a better price to be paid to the seller

Kev, if you can find one I could buy the head from you. May enable a better price to be paid to the seller
which head ??? do you mean the old one ? if so it fell to bits!!!!

Sorry kev, was just thinking that if someone out there had the widebody cab you needed, he might well have a head too.

Flogging the pair might have been more attractive to the seller

Sorry kev, was just thinking that if someone out there had the widebody cab you needed, he might well have a head too.

Flogging the pair might have been more attractive to the seller
ah ok mate no probs - with you now!! - I thought you meant my old DM head lol !!!!

If an offer comes up for both will certainly let you know.

Thanks for the help

Kev

Still looking for any widebody any condition cabinet for the DM project guys

Cheers Kev

I'm heading as far South as Chichester on Monday so can help with collection and delivery.

I have a solid but faded TZ cab available, send me a PM
Hi Matt,

Very interested - do tell me more - this is to temporarily house my DM in that has been getting shopped on here - you may of seen it ?

Cheers Kev

Well, I got the call when I was 22 miles away from Matt so I called by. Trouble was, my car was full....and one of the items was a photocopier....

IMG_5552.JPG

So how the hell am I going to get all this AND a cab in the car? Simple. Put the copier in the cab!

IMG_5549.JPG

So I managed to do this by myself and then I had to lift it into the car.....by myself.

IMG_5550.JPG

And then pack everything else around it and get back to work!

IMG_5551.JPG

Dropping off tomorrow, Kev!

Absolute star @Big Phil !!! and glad you're a strong lad. Massive thanks and big shout out to @Matt Vince for the TZ cab donation. At least now I can safely store the playfield in this cab during the house move, and, if the promised DM cab doesn't transpire I will be getting the router out and making this cab into a permanent DM one.

Thanks again gents. Once again, without the power and help of pinball.info I would be stuffed!!!

@replicas - something sticks in my mind that the backbox hinges are slightly different on a DM so that when the head is folded down it misses the handles - is this just the hinges that are different, or is it the hinge pivot hole in the cab sides that is in a different position ???

Can anyone confirm on here for me, or better still measure the hole centres for me on another DM cab ?

Cheers Kev

Well, I got the call when I was 22 miles away from Matt so I called by. Trouble was, my car was full....and one of the items was a photocopier....

View attachment 28628

So how the hell am I going to get all this AND a cab in the car? Simple. Put the copier in the cab!

View attachment 28629

So I managed to do this by myself and then I had to lift it into the car.....by myself.

View attachment 28630

View attachment 28631

Well done Phil beat me to it putting the pics!!! what a fit that photocopier is - made to measure !!!! And good to see you got the footy game out of your car ok after 8bit flip!!:rofl::clap:

View attachment 28628

View attachment 28629

View attachment 28630

View attachment 28631

reminds me of when I got an rfm in my honda jazz in one trip from @Paul

Back
Top Bottom