What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Any body considering selling any of these pintables

CJR

Registered
I am looking for any of these pintables wizard of oz with the mark 2 lighting board , willy wonka , deadpool , jurassic park , medieval madness remake, strange things ,and Batman 66 ,Elvira cash waiting for the right pinball message me if you have any thing thanks

Last edited:
Colin is new to pinball info but has been operating coin op machines of all sorts for decades. We have traded issue free for many many years and seen pinball go through its troughs and peaks. He has recently brought a MBr and is looking for another top title modern game for his family to enjoy. I recomend a Stern such as JP DP or Stranger Things

He has cash waiting for the right machine and doesn't mess about!

Sell with complete confidence

Colin is new to pinball info but has been operating coin op machines of all sorts for decades. We have traded issue free for many many years and seen pinball go through its troughs and peaks. He has recently brought a MBr and is looking for another top title modern game for his family to enjoy. I recomend a Stern such as JP DP or Stranger Things

He has cash waiting for the right machine and doesn't mess about!

Sell with complete confidence
Top fella no messing :)

Colin has been in this game longer than i can remember top bloke do not hesitate to trade /sell to him spoke to him tonight and he wants a Medieval remake or a New Jurassic park or would consider any of the newer stern games or stranger things machine cash waiting

Thats the man Phil we know him as "Pinball Colin" many happy days going up to his place in Ilkeston his outbuildings used to hold so many pinball machines and jukeboxes it was like Alladins cave (in those days Colin used to have all the top tables )

Back
Top Bottom