What's new

Found it! Antiglare shield(s) for dmd

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
I've seen these about but can't find any in the UK.
Jurassic Park seems the worst offender, the reflection of the dmd blocks the view of Rexy!

Anyone know where I can get those anti glare things, either the ones with plastic that sticks out or I believe you can get a film that goes on the dmd plastic that eliminates glare?

Thanks

got 3 metal ones sat spare if you want them?

1 wide body & 2 regular.

Attachments

• 2BD919A3-6C74-48F7-B6EA-281B9EB98B2E.jpeg
    2BD919A3-6C74-48F7-B6EA-281B9EB98B2E.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 12016C10-5C67-483A-BB81-60D3EE7D6DFD.jpeg
    12016C10-5C67-483A-BB81-60D3EE7D6DFD.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 10
Might be interested! How much do you want and what do they look like when in use?
Zero glare the best solution by far and if you get the Angle correct so its edge on at eye level you do not notice at all when playing. They look weird as you approach the pinball kinda sticking out like a baseball cap peak.
It also obscured the DMD for the little fella ever so slightly even with his booster step but he takes no notice of the DMD anyway which is as it should be.

In reality Pinball should be treated as an analogue world under glass not big screen flashy graphics which seems to be the center of attention with the new breed of pins.
now I wonder when my big screen RnM and GnR arrive I can’t wait to watch the concert footage of GnR and Episodes of R&M o_O

Last edited:
Might be interested! How much do you want and what do they look like when in use?
Dunno, £30 delivered for all 3 sound ok?

You can see some images here:

Sounds good, do they fit all pins?
I've got a Data East JP, Black Rose and a RS (as you know!)

David
yes, they'd fit those machines. They slot into the gap between the glass and the glass channel at the top of the glass. I used black electrical tape to soak up any slack and hold them firmly in place.

Back
Top Bottom