What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti Virus Software

DRD

Registered
What is the pragmatic one to buy/ use these days for windows pc, android phones and ipads pls ?

I always used to buy Norton. But I am told it is slow/ old hat/ you can get free stuff nowadays

Thanks

I use BitDefender Total Security for PC and Android - not sure whether the single licence would also cover the ipad, but it covers Android so I guess it would.

I use BitDefender Total Security for PC and Android - not sure whether the single licence would also cover the ipad, but it covers Android so I guess it would.

+1 (only on PC tho)

Plenty of choice from the answers so far. Personally I think Kaspersky is the best option, although I don't believe they do a version for iPad

+1 (only on PC tho)

It's quite cool with your phone - you register the phone then you can track it on a map, remotely take photos or delete content from it, set off alarms, etc. I've setup mine and my wife's phones on it, and occasionally remotely set off the alarm on her phone when she's out just to make sure she's awake.

Windows 10 doesn't need one either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windows 10 comes with "Windows Defender," essentially Microsoft Security Essentials installed by default. It's ok but Kaspersky is better and not expensive.

If you don't have Windows 10 and really begrudge paying for AV, then MS Security Essentials is a pretty good option though.

Btw, if anyone gets an email from Companies House about late filing, it's bogus. Do not click on the link.

Back
Top Bottom