What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti Pop Boards

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
5Years
I've been in contact with Doug in the US about his anti pop boards for the Bally williams range.
I've just solld all Bally William pins but one.
The last one I have the Tom has one in and it works really well no pop on start or shutdown.
If anyone wants one PM me and I will forward you his email address.

I've been in contact with Doug in the US about his anti pop boards for the Bally williams range.
I've just solld all Bally William pins but one.
The last one I have the Tom has one in and it works really well no pop on start or shutdown.
If anyone wants one PM me and I will forward you his email address.
Hey vimtoman newbie question here what's an anti pop board cheers andy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just finding out a price but be easier if you contact him direct.
I cant post his email address on the forum so PM me

OK Doug has given me the price of the boards
$40 USD for the pre-DCS and $48 USD for the DCS versions.

If you want a cheaper way of doing it - then this just over £10

Have used them in jukeboxes a few times. You just need a local 12v-24v ac feed from somewhere.

Doug's boards are plug and play but do the same job. But once you pay out $40 - maybe get hit for a bit of customs/duty charges, post and packing you will be looking at over £60 I bet.

Maybe I may do a plug and play set in the future.....

Nice find @Paul - I posted the amazon link as they are UK stock and next day delivery. The ebay one is even cheaper but will take longer to get.

You dont really need a 3 channel one as most early bally/williams are either one or two channel.

How are these wired, is it the output from the audio to the speaker, the connection is in that circuit.

Back
Top Bottom