What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Video Project - Don't Touch The Door

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
So I'm now finished up with college course in media, some of you may remember a year or so ago I put together a short documentary on Pinball in the UK called "Add-A-Ball". I haven't had much opportunity to work Pinball into a lot of the remaining projects because of constraints (like they are group topics or the topic is pre-chosen) but for my final one I was given free reign on what to do, the only constraint being it had to a monologue piece, and between 5 to 10 minutes long. So yet again I tried my best to work Pinball into it, so I present 'Don't Touch The Door':

I'm sure the keen eye'd ones will see this does not work exactly like a game will play out on TZ getting to LITZ, but I had to make it watchable for non-pinheads as well. Overall I think it came out fairly well and I managed to keep it about 90% to the 4 script revisions I did over the course of planning this, the idea that it is an internal monologue of a player getting to LITZ on the game. This is about 3 months worth of planning, shooting and editing condensed into 5 minutes!

I'd be keen to hear feedback and what you guys think - if you like this have a look at my channel, not everything I do has this sort of production value but I'm trying to do more pinball vids, little reviews of mods and such.

Anyhow thanks for watching.

I've done a bit of amateur filming in the past and I appreciate the work that went into this. Well done sir! Nice show of the colour DMD too. The 'even better if?' - some freeze frame of ball making a hit then quick cut to different angle. But hell, great job

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom