What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Another EM Project Please

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi Wont be long before i finish this zac SkiJump, the last of my project pins.

Looking for another EM to get going. Must have good playfiled, decent back glass, no recent wood worm.

Please PM me if you have anything kicking around. I am also attending Daventry, so cloud sort something out there?

Cheers

JB

If i cannot find one to do, and you can get it to me and pick up again, how about i get it going for you? When i get it done, you can come pick it up. If it needs anything new, will let you know and you can get the bits? The quicker it is up and running and playable the longer it will last :) It wont be a full strip down though, it will be do what i need to to do to get it reliably working again.

The only other thing i may not get around to it until the end of the year / spring as i have a kitchen refurb :)

Still looking, any more out there? I am going to pinfest with a big van so could pick up from there?

Cheers

John

Back
Top Bottom