What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anonymity

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Hi All,

Just a suggestion, and not sure if this has been asked before? As my ageing brain has the memory of a goldfish, like we did at PLAY with the name badges last year, would it be possible to have a members only page that has a link to the real persons name and possibly a real pic, so I can remember who the hell is who from their handles and avatars?

Waiting for the storm!!!! :)

Cheers Kev

Good idea, but honestly I think it would raise too many privacy issues. At the moment anyone can sign up to these forums and it is an simple check box, fill in some details and then full access. I can just see people using it to be malicious, I know we all trust each other really well but there is always someone who doesn't get on with the rest. If they have the name etc of the people who run this place I can only see them using it for bad things or to harass staff members etc.

Sorry Chaps - Not Gonna happen.... People will make themselves known to those that they want to :)

All for those badges at the Shows though!! :D

Sorry Chaps - Not Gonna happen.... People will make themselves known to those that they want to :)

All for those badges at the Shows though!! :D

Hell yeah I'm crap at remembering people. Infact at the minehead meet when I first turned up I didn't recognise anyone [emoji15]

Well a double whammy from me.
Never really been the secret type-but understand that in these times perhaps I should
I also fish for carp as well as enjoy a few games of pinball from time to time ,but not normally in those silly cloths

I use to go much further to protect my identity and know quite well the effect of giving away too much personal data.
Call me Cali at shows, a lot of people do.

Back
Top Bottom