What's new

Found it! An EM project machine

JT.

Site Supporter
I fancy an EM project - not a complete basket case, but something to keep me busy. I'm not massively familiar with them, so don't have a particular preference on which one. So does anyone have anything ?

I may have two coming in the next week or so a full house and the other a moon flight I was told both are working back glasses look good and so did playfields
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi Chris, let me know prices when you know. I'm interested in this for the project rather than for immediate playing, so I'd rather lower cost but with a few issues to sort out.

Ok hopefully picking these up Thursday but could all change as the guy is hard to deal with price is £300 each or the pair for £500 jt has first dibs as he did start the post
I also have a de Star Wars buying from the same guy looking for £1000 as is nice cab side rails and lock down bar good powered up display and sound worked playfield looked good but did have some broken plastics and targets
image.jpg

I have a Zaccaria Ski Jump if its of any interest ?

Take a while to get some pictures as its behind a few other projects. Its also in Belfast which might cause a problem. Powers on but when you start a game it jsut keeps trying to reset the wheels to 0
But doesnt seem to regitsre them and then resets again and again. Havent had a chance to look at it properly yet. Cost me £200 happy to pass it on at that. Decent condition on main cab but a good bit of flaking of the paint off the backglass.

Having brought one EM back to life, I would say it was like tuning a machine and not like staring at circuit boards and wondering where to start.

Thanks for the replies guys, I've got something arranged that sounds perfect - not expensive and needs a bit of work.

Back
Top Bottom