What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Amiga 500 Not working - for parts

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
£50 for all you see (monkey Island game gone), It powers up but green light flashes 10 times - no display. I have opened it up no sign of damage to PCB.

Postage extra.

JB

1715633668651.png

i guess i was too cheep with that lot... Already commited, if sales falls through will come back to Arv, then Paul

i guess i was too cheep with that lot... Already commited, if sales falls through will come back to Arv, then Paul
Not too cheap - i just have all the custom testers to test the propriatory chips in the Amiga series.

I soooooo miss my A4000.... 😢

If anyone else out there has a faulty A500/A1200/A3000/A4000 they want rid of, please let me know!

I just sold Alien Breed 92 a couple of weeks ago. Also sold an Amiga A600 with an RF output issue and got another up on eBay at the moment - The Wild, the Weird & the Wicked package.
Found it.

Just looking for a faulty one. If i'm honest, the A600 never really did anything for me.

I went A500 -> A2000 -> A4000 & A1200

I used to be part of a coding group if anyone remembers them....

All real-time rendered. 1997. Incredible how things have moved on. Still in touch with a few of the guys!

(They dont make nostalgia like they used to...)

Oh, seeing this makes me want to go and get my Amiga 500 Batman pack i have sitting in the loft. So many good games for this machine, Speedball 1 and 2, Shadow of the beast........ I think i have every game they made for these

Back
Top Bottom