What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America's Most Haunted?

cooldan

i like pizza

i liked it at the start, but by about 3 minutes i was well fed up with this thing. the humour gets old so quick that i was bored of each joke before i'd even heard it once.

crap theme in my opinion, it's totally US-focused. shame. ghosts can be funny, and the table layout and toys and lights and ramps and all look ace. but this is just too annoying for me.

I played this at Expo and the shots are great - theme is pretty meh though. It very much felt as though you were playing a 'home made' pin. Prototype possibly but if I did play the production version, I'm not too sure it will sell that well.

I think it would drive me absolutely nuts after a few games. The sounds totally kill it for me.

Last edited:
I've been watching the design and build of this from the start (as I subscribe to Ben Heckendorn's channel)

For those of you who have not been watching, some background on the project :-

Ben Heckendorn (project / electronics builder/designer) had a friendly competition / bet on with Geri Ellsworth (attractive, super intelligent, fairly famous pinball collector / IC designer / VR designer) over who could make the best pin.

Pretty much everything on the prototype was made by Ben in his workshop using his 3d printer / laser cutter / cnc machine, as well as the electronic hardware design. It was very interesting to see how he made the toys out of common parts and all the design challenges he came across. In one of the episodes, he had John Popadiuk in helping him with the layout.

The theme is no interest to me, but it was damn interesting seeing a home made pinball machine from start to finish. I've love to have a play on it, just to see how well it plays (or not)

Back
Top Bottom