What's new

American Pinball - Illegal Gambling to American Obsession

Love the line at 10.20 "pinball is cool in a way that your trying to control chaos!"
Didn't know a lot of that stuff, thanks for posting

Love the line at 10.20 "pinball is cool in a way that your trying to control chaos!"
I can't lie, I have a massive preference for stupid fast games with excessive multiballs, and I know I would be a better tournament player if I had any patience whatsoever to play slower, but I'm addicted to the adrenaline high of getting 3+ pinballs breaking the sound barrier and yet going exactly where I want them to....when that happens of course :confused:

Very good. Top Quote at about 9.15 "People take it serious, don't drink, don't smoke just focused...."

Sounds just like us UK players???

Roger Sharpe - What a top Frickin bloke.

Just watched the 20 minute review of this new Stern Spike system. Scary as to how expensive it could get when *anything* goes wrong. Can't even just replace a single LED!

Just watched the 20 minute review of this new Stern Spike system. Scary as to how expensive it could get when *anything* goes wrong. Can't even just replace a single LED!
Sure ya can... it's just now a soldering iron job instead of a bulb change...

But you're right, imagine that design on the 90s pins... there wouldn't be a working bloody light left on any playfield... imagine operators getting a soldering iron out for every light failure.... naaah!

Back
Top Bottom