What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Along came number 2 but where has my room gone?

Adrian Hufton

Registered
Hi folks, i've just taken proud delivery of my second and what looked a spacious room has now shrunk!!

I have not got a clue what i'm doing but i'm doing it with a frown and a smile on my face!!

I have attached a pic or two, iphone 3rd gen so crap quailty.

Cheers Adie

Lawlors masterpieces - side by side. Almost shedding a tear
biggrin-1.png

Adrian Hufton' date=' post: 1695610 said:
I only hope I grow to love the TZ as much as i do TAF. I don't know too much of what is going on yet but it is one hell of a game.

Adie

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I consider TZ the greatest pinball machine ever made. It may take a while for it all to make sense .... but when it does ....you'll understand why it has so many fans.

I have both games, love TAF also.... but it would go before TZ.

Have you had a look at Sigma's epic TZ guide ? Might help you on yr journey thru the Zone
smile-1.png

http://www.ipdb.org/rulesheets/2684/tzsigma.htm

OK, time to make the room look bigger again..... get rid of the sofa, it's clearly taking up valuable pin space..... any other pointless things such as tables or tvs in there?

Reduced my collecton to 2 last week and took the opportunity to redecorate. Was amazed to see how big the room actually was. Haven't had the balls to tell the wife the collections going up to 12 next week. (I've still got clear memories of the argument when I wanted the third machine and can only assume she's now given up.)

Going for the technique of sneaking them in while she's at work and hoping that she might not notice.......

......it's not going to work is it?!?

GrizZ' date=' post: 1695632 said:
I would take Roadshow over Funhouse personally

That is blasphemy right there Grizz! :eek:

Both great games no doubt, but Rudy would win in a fight. I currently have both next to each other and if I had to lose one it would be RS.

I warm to Roadshow and find Funhouse a little too freaky after a while. A Roadhouse it is then Adie, get searching.
wink-1.png

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1695633 said:
That is blasphemy right there Grizz! :eek:

Both great games no doubt, but Rudy would win in a fight. I currently have both next to each other and if I had to lose one it would be RS.

Red would kick that little freaks ass back into whatever creepy fairground he crawled out of
biggrin-1.png

First,...... How many did you end up with??

Could be good for posts....

Trade my lovey rubber raquel, cliffy hole protector, well waxed with mininum wear, has only ever gone down once!!!!

Adie

Back
Top Bottom