What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost ready for my 1st pin

MardyFlip

Registered
Alias
Jeff S
I'm still a relative newbie when it comes to posting here, but with my Outdoor Office nearing completion i'd say in 4-6 weeks i'll be in the market for my first machine.

I did post originally the list below as options, i'd really like a Tron but after careful consideration i think i'd only want the LE version of Tron and is right up at the top of my list if the £££ are right, one thing i struggle with is gauging how much i should be willing to set aside without going overboard, where do you all get figures for market value from or is it just experience in the field?
If i can't get a Tron LE for an acceptable price then i'll be using the cash to get something newer eg JP2, Deadpool, Dialed In, WOZ (with updated lighting kits) Stranger Things, Star Trek, i'll look at most things from 2010s onwards.

Deadpool
JP2
Tron Legacy
Elvira's House of Horrors
GOTG
Stranger Things

If i get some further advice re expected budget needed or where i need to be looking for values then i can post a wanted ad

Ta all :)

Edit: i did forget to say i'm still open to options of long term loaning a machine from someone :)

Last edited:
Bizarre not wanting the Tron Pro, it's not missing much compared to the LE unlike many other Stern games....

Really like Tron, a LE will be £7.5K ish

I think it’s harder to find the tron mods.

I’d say you are in the 5-6K budget range. I’d personally spend that on something more modern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For a first game you can't really go wrong with JP2, Deadpool or GOTG.

Possibly JP2 as it will last longer.

I found Tron quite a hard game but I am sh!t.

I think it’s harder to find the tron mods.

I’d say you are in the 5-6K budget range. I’d personally spend that on something more modern.

Thanks Neil, yeah, my thought process was along the same lines, go too far you might as well get something newer

^^^^ You think 7k is too much for a Tron LE fully moded? Something newer may be crap gameplay wise if not really your bag.
I think that’s a fair price still.....
It’s a tough pin so keeps you coming back, one of the very best IP theme integrated around.
With no view of a vault on the horizon, only rumours for years, the price in US is silly Money compared to UK.
My Mrs sh^ts on everything and thinks my Tron LE is the best out of my pins 🙄

You’d have to be totally mental to buy any pin for 9-10k plus, but we are both guilty of that so your mental too mate :p

We're all mental. If we had any sense at all we'd all buy a fishing rod for £50 and have a normal hobby that doesn't cost as much as a small bungalow. A bunch of grown men spending thousands to bash steel projectiles around in a wooden box is the very definition of insanity.

We're all mental. If we had any sense at all we'd all buy a fishing rod for £50 and have a normal hobby that doesn't cost as much as a small bungalow. A bunch of grown men spending thousands to bash steel projectiles around in a wooden box is the very definition of insanity.
Yeah right. Freeze your nuts off for hours, then you might catch a fish, then......... throw it back. Give me pinball anytime 👍

Yeah right. Freeze your nuts off for hours, then you might catch a fish, then......... throw it back. Give me pinball anytime 👍

Not down south. We're all covered in factor 50, wearing speedos and pulling out barracuda for the bbq every hour. 🏖

Gonzo take that VR headset off man!

Back
Top Bottom