What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things Dialed in!

anyone opt into the beta program with the new install? I did and it says there is a beta avaialbe and it does download over wireless, but then it says it can't verify it.
scorbit calvin12
I'm usually all for testing beta releases and have installed many on Rick & Morty but with JJP machines being so finicky when it comes to installing updates I don't think I want to risk installing any more than is needed.

I'm usually all for testing beta releases and have installed many on Rick & Morty but with JJP machines being so finicky when it comes to installing updates I don't think I want to risk installing any more than is needed.
I know they can be finicky, but I've has the game since it came out, I ordered at the Expo release. This is the first problem I've had with an update. Of the machine in general. The only real problem I've had was a broken trap door flap, which when i called to order a new flap, they just sent me the whole assembly for free. I tried to pay they wouldn't take it.

I know they can be finicky, but I've has the game since it came out, I ordered at the Expo release. This is the first problem I've had with an update. Of the machine in general. The only real problem I've had was a broken trap door flap, which when i called to order a new flap, they just sent me the whole assembly for free. I tried to pay they wouldn't take it.
I have a spare trap door here too after mine broke but I've never fitted it, it's fine without the flap. My phone died after owning for 1 day ( from new ) and my main screen was replaced due to it arriving with a few dead pixels. Other than that....fingers are well crossed.

I have a spare trap door here too after mine broke but I've never fitted it, it's fine without the flap. My phone died after owning for 1 day ( from new ) and my main screen was replaced due to it arriving with a few dead pixels. Other than that....fingers are well crossed.
I've had no video issues, hardware wise. there have been 3 or 4 times midgame the phone lost video, but that's over 4 or whatever years. I do have spare phone panels on hand in case it does die though.

Back
Top Bottom