What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I've got them on all my games and think they make a big difference but I play for a couple of hours at time quite often.

I've got the 3 flipper set for gz but really don't think the 3rd flipper is necessary. I've got 2 flipper sets on TMNT, JP and FF and never feel like I miss it on the upper flippers on them so I don't think GZ would be any different.

I've got some fans (Wayne's) on mine, definitely think it's worth it for these longer-playing Stern games. Are you struggling to make ramps after playing for 30-40 min with lots of multiballs?

Don't think it's necessary on the 3rd flipper though.
It's not game breaking but I *think* I'm making the ramps less often after a longer period of play. I'll hang fire until I know for sure I need them, and will just get the 2 pack if I do.

You could always use one of these with a small bit of broom handle shoved in it, you would even look super cool playing Jaws😂
1705177646974.jpeg

If this trend continues i’ll need my own foot rest at the next pinfest
By the time i was finished my wrists ached

So no johnny 1 ball this time . 4 ball with 3 extra balls - Opened up maybe 8-10 achievements and 2 new levels - mechagodzilla and Titanasaurus together - not sure what i had to do there but i did something productive and then King God fella with the 3 necks. But I was a bit mentally done in by then.

This game is starting to be like a summer sunday drive. Don’t play it for a while then fill my boots.

Attachments

• IMG_5684.jpeg
    IMG_5684.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Watched this recently.

I’m Now able to retain more info about the rules of this game given my time on it although it’s still overwhelming
However i’m considering removing the roof top mod i fitted a year ago believing it was a requirement. Now im waiting for the building mulitball drain to stop me smashing the floors of the building as it rises

Should i be approaching with a different tactic ?

Last edited:
Anyone reduced the autoplunger strength on theirs? I was getting a bit tired of autoplunged balls hitting the guide going to the left ramp and more often than not heading SDTM.

Reduced to 115 (and then 105 after a clean & wax) and the autoplunge now delivers it straight to the skillshot lane behind the upper flipper about 80% of the time.

Some may argue this is cheating as it makes that skillshot rather more easy to achieve, but I've been quite enjoying the more manageable feed from the plunge, especially in multiballs.

Anyone reduced the autoplunger strength on theirs? I was getting a bit tired of autoplunged balls hitting the guide going to the left ramp and more often than not heading SDTM.

Reduced to 115 (and then 105 after a clean & wax) and the autoplunge now delivers it straight to the skillshot lane behind the upper flipper about 80% of the time.

Some may argue this is cheating as it makes that skillshot rather more easy to achieve, but I've been quite enjoying the more manageable feed from the plunge, especially in multiballs.
Yeh I did this also. Much prefer it and the super skill shot is still a difficult thing to do so it’s not fully cheating really

Same , I also reduced the power that the ball is ejected out . That you may find additionally pleasurable to you new found pleasure

my only gripe with this game that the plunge is unappealing

Thanks mate really appreciate that, still an amazing thrill - despite all the stuff that went down with TWIP in the months leading up to it.

I sent out an email around Christmas, just a little kindly reminder asking people to vote. I laboured over the wording for days, trying to straddle that line between camps, and remain firmly neutral (I'm on the side of myself and my friends). Even still I got a slew of emails decrying cancel culture and how if I respected my business I would boycott the whole thing. I think the irony of that request was lost on a lot of people...

On a positive note, what an incredible and competitive mod lineup it was this year. I received numerous messages of support from the runners up who I hadn't spoken to before (Inclusive controller and Bond scuba kick guys from Oz). It's that support and camaraderie that I love. The rest, as Taylor Swift would say, you just gotta shake it off..

Honorable mentions...

Out of 97 entrants...
  • @Jazzbouche - 4th with his Atomic Godzilla (still can't believe he didn't take it out)
  • @J85M - 12th with his Bond Shooter Rod
  • UK modders made up 1/2 of the top 8
  • UK modders involved in 6 of the top 16

Back
Top Bottom