What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Alien Poker Backglass

andy

Site Supporter
I have bought a replacement backglass from Ministry of Pinball for my Alien Poker, so the original is available if anyone wants it.

It would look good on the wall as other than the large scratch on the rhs there is not much cracking or lifting that’s really noticeable. Well, you can can judge that for yourselves from the pics anyway!

It would be OK as a replacement if yours is missing or really knackered.....but there are lots of areas where the paint is missing, either pinholes or the larger areas, and in a game the light does shine through it.

Anyway, £25 if anyone wants to come and collect it from Bristol - definitely no shipping I’m afraid.

Cheers,
Andy

4CE9B48C-02A1-4B4E-8781-3B0F9A215B38.jpeg
931C3F26-5A15-4561-8E8A-3C53EAFB7C15.jpeg

Sorry Steve this has now gone.

Thanks everyone for your interest!

Andy

@DAD well I’d say it's good, but with the following comments:
  • The colours are matched well but perhaps not quite so vivid as the original.
  • The black areas aren’t screened off (as indeed they aren’t in the original) but I wonder if the paint isn’t quite so thick on the new one, as when lit from behind the black areas become a very dark grey, ie there is some light getting through. I don’t think that was the case on the original but then again there were so many pinholes it was difficult to be sure!
Even with those caveats though I am very happy I bought it, it’s so much better than what was there before. I wouldn’t replace a good (maybe 8 out of 10 or higher?) original with it, but to replace a tatty or broken one I’d say it’s worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom