What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Air hockey.

DanLewell

Registered
My brother is looking to kit out a games room and wants a pin (i'll do a separate thread about that in a minute) and an air hockey table.

Any ideas where I can get one for him, and any idea on price for them?

Cheers.

Can't help with this but our local arcade had a pac man one. At certain stages it released **** loads of mini pucks. Had a great time on it with the kids

upload_2017-5-2_22-18-2.png

Isn't the safety screen down the middle a bit New Labour ?

Surely, attempting to wound your opponent and dodging flying pucks are key components of air hockey

Isn't the safety screen down the middle a bit New Labour ?

Surely, attempting to wound your opponent and dodging flying pucks are key components of air hockey

Having played this I can tell you it's needed as it releases 16-20 mini-pucks on each side all in one go and then mayhem ensues...!

jus make sure you get an arcade one, the non arcade ones (toys) fall apart and suck.

I know someone who has a couple of those punch machines he wants rid of. Always something the guys seem to like when they pass the arcades..

Have to agree with @Neil McRae here, get an arcade one. I have seen some pathetic attempts at air hockey in my time.

The proper ones are head and shoulders above the rest.

Just went to see an air hockey table tonight it was a mighty mast 7ft vortex or something he had just bought it at Christmas and was giving it away to get space back in his living room didn't take it as it looked pretty cheap and I think after a couple of weeks I would probably be trying to give it away also.

I have a beauty for sale
Full size
8x4
Bloody heavy and professional quality .
Came from Costco in 2008
Not had major use and very fun to play .
Located in Newport South Wales £150
You will not get one of this quality for the money

Always buy Coin Op. It's the only way you can guarantee the build quality and retain value and desirability in years to come. They have one of those Pac Man Air Hockey tables on the campsite I'm staying on this weekend. Not played it but looks good. Just trying to work out how I can afford £10K for a Crossy Road arcade machine....'kin awesome!

Have you seen those star wars battlepods , I've been dying to play one as it looks 'kin amazing. Now where on earth can I find £25k laying around :D
Damn! No not seen those. Looks cool. We're in Blackpool for a long weekend and I see they have them here at Silcocks. Done Coral Island and I think thats our lot. Dragging my missus into these places is like taking Mr T on a plane ride.

Damn! No not seen those. Looks cool. We're in Blackpool for a long weekend and I see they have them here at Silcocks. Done Coral Island and I think thats our lot. Dragging my missus into these places is like taking Mr T on a plane ride.
derailing the thread it seems but Coral Island is awful nowerdays , only decent thing there is the outrun 2 super deluxe and the after burner climax, silcock leasure has the battlepod. However for vids it seems the best place to go to is lytham st annes pier. 2 years ago I remember them having a lot of 90s and early 2000 deluxe cabs such as after burner climax , virtua cop 2 deluxe, the lost world ect. Wouldn't mind knowing what they have now

Yeah To be honest its not the same after having kids either. We spent all our time in Coral on the 2p penny pushers - which was a lot of fun watching the kids play. Not seen a pinball machine so far. I'm almost certain my Cue Ball Wizard was the one I played at Coral 20yrs ago. Not been able to play a single arcade machine so far! Had a lot of fun watching my 4yr old playing the arcade machines at the campsite the other night....we didn't even put any money in. He thought he was playing but it was just the attract mode haha

Have you seen those star wars battlepods , I've been dying to play one as it looks 'kin amazing. Now where on earth can I find £25k laying around :D
It looks good...,, but boy is it dull to play. On rails shooter with little skill required. A friend and I pretty much completed it on a few quid.

Kids these days, I'd like to see how they would cope with some old skool hard as nails games like Defender [emoji4]

Kids these days, I'd like to see how they would cope with some old skool hard as nails games like Defender [emoji4]

I'm one of those kids (nearly 17) its been a while since I played defender mind you but I still think i'm fairly decent at it unless my memory is decieving me and I play like utter balls

It looks good...,, but boy is it dull to play. On rails shooter with little skill required. A friend and I pretty much completed it on a few quid.

Yeah it's a bit of a joke, I completed the level I was on and it wanted more money to continue, even though I hadn't been shot down or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom