What's new

For Sale Afterglow Revisited - LEDOCD insert control for WPC, DE, SYS11, SAM, WS

stumblor

Site Supporter
Alias
Davey Price
Okay we have 47 of these board in stock - people who have already expressed an interest will be getting as checkout link sent to them today, but if anyone else wants one, let me know and I'll put you on the list. First come first served, and not sure when I'll get a chance to make anymore. They are quite involved to put together with all the cabling etc.

£90ea + p&p

1690444082367.png

AFTERGLOW is a pinball machine extension board that aims at softening the hard lamp on/off transitions which are the consequence of replacing the original incandescent bulbs with LEDs. It works with Williams WPC, Williams System 11, Data East and probably also with Sega games.

Compatible with, and comes with all the cabling and adapters for:

• Williams/Bally WPC89 and WPC95
  • STERN (both Sam & Whitestar)
  • Williams System 11
  • Data East
Plug and play.

Morning is there an option for WPC95 or is that just WPC89?
Never mind just saw its compatible with both.
On a seperate note:
Can you confirm if your after glow for GI would work on either WPC89 or WPC95? I've got an older stock one from about 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Morning is there an option for WPC95 or is that just WPC89?
Never mind just saw its compatible with both.
On a seperate note:
Can you confirm if your after glow for GI would work on either WPC89 or WPC95? I've got an older stock one from about 2 years ago.

Yep would work for both

If you have any left can I grab a WPC one for Cirqus Voltaire please mate, had one a few years ago but blew it up and never bothered to do anything with it 😂

Yep, should be fine Viv. I'll send you a list confirmation, and the invoice will come through immediately after that.

Just set mine up, are there any instructions anywhere ?
It's not ighting all the lamps and some are just a quick flicker.
Many Thanks

It's OK I have sorted it, I had to get the magnifier out to read what it said on the jumper.
Was set to WPC, moved it to SAM and all working now.
Many Thanks

Video with Afterglow fitted to Dirty Harry, massive difference😎
Get those GI boards out as this pin strobes like a mother flipper😵‍💫😂

Hi I would buy two (lord of the rings and star wars trilogy) , should I buy cables and connectors or they are included? shipment costs to italy? let me know how to procede or put to me in list for that please.

ottavio from italy.

Back
Top Bottom