What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afterglow nano v1.3

How do I get into this or have I missed the boat - I dont see a a list of names anywhere ?

How do I get into this or have I missed the boat - I dont see a a list of names anywhere ?
It's already finished.
There was a limited time for a bulk order on a German forum.

Not sure if there will be another one as it was noted as possibly the last.
But seeing that it nearly pulled in 300 they may do another run.

I will ask if there is a chance of a few more.

Nope... i havent heard a thing... I will chase up.. as far as i'm aware most people are awaiting on the shipment from Twister via myself... :)

"First pcb was in assembly at monday or tuesday. After assembly I get a picture, looks all good. Now the rest is in assembly. I think they will ship next week "
(That'll be from China to Germany)

I’m a bit confused about the cables for this product, do we have to source them ourselves or are they supplied?

I’m a bit confused about the cables for this product, do we have to source them ourselves or are they supplied?
we have to source the cables.
I posted a link earlier in this thread for cables.
Thre 42 Euros was for the fully loaded pcb.

Will look into cables. I have the crimps... if I had the time I could knock something up... will take a look this week..

That looks decent :) All in how much would you say one of these boards has cost?

I keep meaning to ask you about those anti-pop boards too - have you received & fitted those?

The first one I think was about £40 then the rest around £35.
I have a prototype GI version now and will put that into the BOP also.
That needs a PSU though so a bit more involved.

Yes have an anti pop brd in the bop.
It still has a small blip switching on but nothing when switching off.
Going to chase Doug up on the blip when starting.

Quite a big difference to LED OCD then price wise, and what appears to be an identical outcome.

I have a led ocd which I had in my Rollergames.
That did seem to have an odd blip on some of the led's.
The fade would skip a bit .

Not placed into any other pin yet so it could have been a system 11 issue .

This one seems faultless so far.

Back
Top Bottom