What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! After my second Pin, Stern 24 or maybe a Revenge From Mars!

neilljj

Site Supporter
Ok, so i would like to buy a second Pin to put next to my Party Zone i bought just before last Xmas.
I missed out on the Stern 24 that was on here a month or so ago that was priced at £2400, I played 24 while in Manchester a few weeks ago and loved it, even more than the deadpool and Guardians that were there as well.
I also like the look of revenge from mars so maybe one of those, but 24 would be first choice, but try me, who knows.
Thanks, Neill

24 is probably the worst game I've ever played. It just goes to show there's something for everyone

elmo-nope.gif

That makes Elmo Sad.

I bought the one off the forum, was considering putting up for sale after pinfest (it's pledged for the event) as its first on the list to go to make space, but enjoying it at the moment, so not 100% Sure.

Looks like when it first came out the code was incomplete, they added the skill shot and wizard modes later on.

I bought the one off the forum, was considering putting up for sale after pinfest (it's pledged for the event) as its first on the list to go to make space, but enjoying it at the moment, so not 100% Sure.

Looks like when it first came out the code was incomplete, they added the skill shot and wizard modes later on.
A stern having incomplete code at launch surely not ...

Well fingers crossed I hopefully have a 24 so i'll leave this as is for the minute and re open if it doesn't work out.
And thanks to everyone who contacted me with other machines for sale there were a few that i was very tempted with.

Especially Vector, Street Fighter 2 and space jam.:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom